SALES INTERN DENMARK – (FLEXIBLE STARTING DATE)
We need to strengthen our sales team with a new driven intern from Denmark. Please see below for further details about this exciting opportunity.
• Identify and establish new customers in Denmark.
• Manage and develop collaboration with existing customers.
• Make sure your sales goals are reached.
• Contribute to the development of skills within the sales team.
• BA/BS degree (Currently in the third year of a full-time BA/BS degree program is considered as well)
• International experience from either work or studies.
• Fluency (both written and spoken) in English and in Danish.
• Experience in working structured and independently.
• An entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A great interest in surfing and a network within the Danish surf scene is an advantage, but not a requirement.
What can we offer?
• A flexible work environment where you can work from wherever you want!
• An office right next to the beach with world class surf.
• Exciting, challenging and varied tasks.
• Being part of a growing and exciting lifestyle company in constant development.
• Professional stimulation and development.
Deadline for application: 4th of November 2018
Position: Full time 3 months paid Internship with the aim to be extended
Does this appeal to you? Good! Join us! To apply, please send us your application and CV in English to Mikael: firstname.lastname@example.org.